2019 Materials are not yet available. 2018 slides can be downloaded below.
Materials for GUILD 2018 symposia are available for attendees of the live conferences as password protected pdf files. Please note, this encryption may lead to delays if you are trying to open the slides on a mobile device such as an iPad or smart phone or if you attempt to view the slides in your browser.
For best results, download the presentations to your computer by right-clicking on the “download” link and selecting “Save target as….” (IE), “Save link as…” (Chrome/Firefox) or “Download linked file as…” (Safari). You can then open the PDF with an application such as Acrobat Reader.
Please note that reproduction, recreation or other unauthorized use of this content is prohibited.
- CHEIFETZ – Improving Quality of Care:Healthcare Maintenance in the patient with IBD: What every GI should know
- FLAMM – Improving Quality of Care:Prevention and Management of Hepatitis B reactivation
- FLAMM-TERRAULT – Year in Review:Recent Developments in Viral Hepatitis
- GARCIA-TSAO – State of the Art:2018: Approach to the Treatment of Complications of Cirrhosis
- GARCIA-TSAO – At the Crossroads of GI and Liver:The microbiome in Cirrhosis / Novel Therapies for Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- GROSS – How I do it:Barrett’s Screening and Surveillance
- GROSS – Colon Cancer Screening
- KAVANAUGH – The Rheumatologist on the Hot Seat answers burning questions about Joint concerns in IBD
- KOWDLEY – Hot Topic:Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: from Diagnosis to Treatment
- KOWDLEY – At the Crossroads of GI and Liver:The microbiome in Cirrhosis / Novel Therapies for Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- LOFTUS – Hot Topic:Managing Severe UC in the hospitalized patient
- MAHADEVAN – Case Studies
- MAHADEVAN – How I do it:Management of IBD in the Older Patients
- MARTIN – Outside the Box:Skin Cancer and IBD: Risk of immunomodulators biologics before and after diagnosis of skin cancer
- PIMENTEL – Year in Review:Therapies for IBS: Where are we today?
- PIMENTEL – Hot topic: Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth: Fact or Fiction?
- RAJAN – Improving Quality of Care:Managing new anti-coagulants in elective (screening colonoscopy) and urgent (GI bleeding in high risk thromboembolic) patients
- REGUEIRO – Improving Quality of Care:The role of the Medical Home in IBD
- REGUEIRO – How I do it:What to do with Immuonomodulator and Biologic therapy in the patient with infection and Malignancy
- RUBIN – IBD 2018:State of the Art:What is the Target?: Clinical, Endoscopic or Histologic Remission
- RUBIN-CHEIFETZ – Year in Review:Recent developments in Crohn’s Disease
- SANDBORN – Hot Topic:Emerging Therapies in IBD
- SANDBORN – Behind the Scenes at the FDA:The Drug Approval Process – from Bench to Bedside
- SANDBORN – Year in Review:Recent developments in Ulcerative Colitis
- TERRAULT – How I do it:The Inpatient Consultation for abnormal LFT’s
- TERRAULT – Liver Cases with the Faculty
- VELAYOS – Hot Topic:How to grade endoscopic and clinical severity of IBD in your daily practice