Join Us for the 5th Annual GUILD Conference 2021
Save The Date! We are pleased to announce the 5th Annual The GUILD Conference 2020, February 14-17, 2021 • Wailea Beach Marriott – Maui, Hawaii. This outstanding meeting, run by a world-class faculty.
With the tremendous recent advances in inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, and general gastroenterology, keeping abreast of new developments has become a challenge. This outstanding meeting, run by a world-class faculty*, will review key aspects relevant to: IBD; ulcerative colitis; Crohn’s disease; viral hepatitis; NAFLD; irritable bowel syndrome; endoscopic and medical management of obesity; and much more! The format has been specifically designed to allow optimal time for discussion and interaction.
Dear GUILD Attendees:
We hope you will be participating in the GUILD Conference 2021! Please find some updates below:
- During these challenging times, we understand that plans may change. Please know that your GUILD registration can be adjusted to cover the live meeting or the virtual meeting as needed.
- The hotel rate is guaranteed until January 13th, 2021. After that, the rates will increase so please reserve your room before the 13th.
- All the talks will be pre-recorded, but all Q+A sessions and cases discussions will be live remotely. All GUILD faculty will be participating virtually. There will be ample opportunities for interaction with all our faculty and the talks will be, as always, the most up to date in the field.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have!
Please direct all questions to Nicole Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uma Mahadevan MD
Chair, GUILD Conference
★ Now there are 2 ways to attend the GUILD Conference 2021! ★
→ THE FIRST 100 VIRTUAL REGISTRANTS WILL RECEIVE A SPECIAL GIFT. ←
In-Person at the Wailea Marriott,
|Live GUILD Registration|
|Hawaii Covid-19 Travel Requirements|
|Wailea Marriott Information|
|GUILD is not responsible for anything the occurs related to attendance of the conference.|
Live-Stream Virtual Meeting
February 14-17, 2021
- e-GUILD is our virtual platform bringing our world-class gastroenterology CME conference direct to you.
- Our e-GUILD 2021 meeting from February 14-17, 2021 is being broadcast via live-stream for those unable to join us on Maui.
- CME credits are earned for attending each session during the live meeting.
- On-demand video viewing of all recorded lectures will be available for 30 days after the meeting. These recordings are non-CME and do not offer MOC points.
- Registration includes every session presented at the in-person meeting.
Thank You 2021 Sponsors!
Click HERE for questions or to request additional information regarding the 2021 Guild Conference.