Join Us for the 5th Annual GUILD Conference 2021
Save The Date! We are pleased to announce the 5th Annual The GUILD Conference 2020, February 14-17, 2021 • Wailea Beach Marriott – Maui, Hawaii. This outstanding meeting, run by a world-class faculty.
With the tremendous recent advances in inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, and general gastroenterology, keeping abreast of new developments has become a challenge. This outstanding meeting, run by a world-class faculty*, will review key aspects relevant to: IBD; ulcerative colitis; Crohn’s disease; viral hepatitis; NAFLD; irritable bowel syndrome; endoscopic and medical management of obesity; and much more! The format has been specifically designed to allow optimal time for discussion and interaction.
★ Now there are 2 ways to attend the GUILD Conference 2021! ★
In-Person at the Wailea Marriott,
|Live GUILD Registration|
|Hawaii COVID-19 Travel Information|
|Wailea Marriott Information|
|GUILD is not responsible for anything the occurs related to attendance of the conference.|
Live-Stream Virtual Meeting
February 14-17, 2021
- e-GUILD is our virtual platform bringing our world-class gastroenterology CME conference direct to you.
- Our e-GUILD 2021 meeting from February 14-17, 2021 is being broadcast via live-stream for those unable to join us on Maui.
- CME credits are earned for attending each session during the live meeting.
- On-demand video viewing of all recorded lectures will be available for 30 days after the meeting. These recordings are non-CME and do not offer MOC points.
- Registration includes every session presented at the in-person meeting.
Click HERE for questions or to request additional information regarding the 2021 Guild Conference.