Materials for GUILD 2021 symposia are available for attendees of the live conferences as password protected pdf files. Please note, this encryption may lead to delays if you are trying to open the slides on a mobile device such as an iPad or smart phone or if you attempt to view the slides in your browser.
For best results, download the presentations to your computer by right-clicking on the “download” link and selecting “Save target as….” (IE), “Save link as…” (Chrome/Firefox) or “Download linked file as…” (Safari). You can then open the PDF with an application such as Acrobat Reader.
Please note that reproduction, recreation or other unauthorized use of this content is prohibited.
- ABDELMALEK: NAFLD – What Diet, What Exercise, What else?
- ABDELMALEK – NASH: NASH – Drug Therpaies and Almost Here – Who and How to Use Them
- CHARABATY: IBD: Diagnosis and Prognosis
- CORLEY: Barrett’s Esophagus GUILD – 2021 Update
- GARCIA-TSAO: How I Do It: Approach to Variceal bleeding: from prevention to managing endoscopic failures
- GARCIA-TSAO: The Year in Review: Diseases of the Liver
- KATTAH: Transitioning the Adolescent Patient: What every Adult GE should know
- KATTAH: Checkpoint Inhibitor Colitis: Who, What, Why, and How to Treat
- KATTAH: Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease: Medical Management
- KAVANAUGH: Biologic and Small Molecule Therapy in Rheumatology: Lessons Learned
- LIEBERMAN: Improving Colonoscopy Quality of Care
- LOFTUS – SANDBORN: The Year in Review: Crohn’s Disease
- LOFTUS: Obesity and the Patient with IBD: Overlap and Complications
- LONG: Cannabis, FMT and Diet: What is the Evidence?
- LONG: Therapeutic Drug Monitoring in IBD: When, What and Why?
- MAHADEVAN: Pregnancy and IBD
- MARTIN: Ask the Consultant: Biologics and Small Molecules in Dermatology: What Every GI Should Know
- REGUEIRO: Assessing IBD in Clinical Practice – Biomarkers, Endoscopy, Histology
- REGUEIRO: State of the Art: Management of the Post-operative Crohn’s Disease Patient
- RUBIN – VELAYOS: Year in Review: Ulcerative Colitis
- RUBIN: IBD Cancer Prevention
- SANDBORN: Positioning of Therapy in IBD
- SHAUKAT: Gastric Intestinal Metaplasia Screening and Surveillance
- SHAUKAT: Endoscopic Removal of Polyps: The Big, the Bleeding and the Malignant
- TERRAULT: Hepatitis B: when to treat and when to stop
- TERRAULT: HCV Management Made Simple
- TERRAULT: Pregnancy in Patients with Chronic Liver Disease
Click HERE for questions or to request additional information regarding the 2021 Guild Conference.