Wailea Resort Reservation Information
February 17th – 20th, 2022
|Wailea Marriott Resort + Spa||Daily Rate *||Deposit||Reservation Deposit|
|• Garden View||$439.00||x 2 Nights||$878.00|
|• Ocean View||$489.00||x 2 Nights||$978.00|
|• Premium Ocean View||$579.00||x 2 Nights||$1,158.00|
|• Deluxe Ocean Front||$679.00||x 2 Nights||$1,358.00|
Hotel room rate are for single or double occupancy. Maximum room occupancy is four (4) persons. Charges for a third / fourth person are $40.00 per person per night, except that there is no charge for children (18 years and under) when accompanied by a paying adult.
* You must add Hawaii State Tax of 14.41% (4.166% Hawaii General State Tax and Hawaii Occupancy Tax of 10.25%) to all rates shown above (subject to change).
Additional Hotel Charges:
- Resort Charge: 10.00 + tax per room, per night. (mandatory)
- Porterage: 12.00 + tax per person, per round-trip. (mandatory)
- Maid: $5.00 + tax, per room, per day. (mandatory)
- Valet Parking Fees: $15.00 per day (if applicable)
- Self-Parking: $30.00 per day (if applicable)
(not inclusive of state tax currently 4.166%)
Please note the following:
- A credit card must be provided to secure hotel accommodations.
- A minimum two (2) night stay is required for the group rates.
- You must register for the conference to receive the discounted room rate.
- There must be an email address to accompany the reservation; the same address cannot be used more than once.
- Industry Personal must go through their housing coordinator or Steve Gomez to book their room.
- For multiple room reservation requests contact NMG Meetings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Group rates are valid three (3) days prior to February 20th and three (3) days after February 23rd based on availability.
No reservations will be confirmed without a form of deposit. Limited number of rooms available. We strongly encourage participants to reserve early to insure a room in their desired category.
DEADLINE DATE: JANUARY 10th 2022 or once the contracted block is sold out. Any reservation received after this date cannot be assured of hotel space or the group rate.
Special Request Available:
Please submit all Special Requests to NMG Meeting Management. The hotel confirms or denies special requests. Requests are NOT guaranteed by NMG Meeting Management or GUILD. Hawaii State Law prohibits more than 4 persons per room.
Room Category Availability: Room categories are based on availability on the date the request is received. Should a category be sold out for the dates requested, your room reservations will automatically be confirmed in the next available category. Hotel reservations cannot be confirmed by phone.
- A two (2) night room & tax deposit will be charged at the time of booking.
- Forty-five (45) days prior to your arrival date, the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Any reduction of room nights initially reserved or a cancellation 30 days prior to your arrival date will be charged in full.
- All cancellations must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
- Any changes made to a reservation after initial confirmation is subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- All changes must be done via email to NMG Meeting Management.
ADA Statement: For disability accommodations, please contact NMG Meeting Management at 949.300.8792.
Click HERE for questions or to request additional information regarding the 2022 Guild Conference.