Conference Resources 2022
Materials for GUILD 2022 symposia are available for attendees of the live conferences as password protected pdf files. Please consult your meeting welcome email or conference documentation for the password.
PLEASE NOTE: this encryption may lead to delays if you are trying to open the slides on a mobile device such as an iPad or smart phone or if you attempt to view the slides in your browser.
For best results, download the presentations to your computer by right-clicking on the “download” link and selecting “Save target as….” (IE), “Save link as…” (Chrome/Firefox) or “Download linked file as…” (Safari). You can then open the PDF with an application such as Acrobat Reader.
NOTE: The reproduction, recreation or other unauthorized use of this content is prohibited.
- ABDELMALEK: Liver Enzymes
- ABDELMALEK: NASH
- ABDELMALEK: New Therapies NASH
- CHARABATY: Diagnosis and Prognosis of IBD
- CHARABATY: IBD and IBS
- CORLEY: PPI
- KATTAH: CD and UC
- KATTAH: Precision IBD
- KAVANAUGH: Joint Pain
- LIEBERMAN/CORLEY: Gastro Review
- LIEBERMAN: CRC
- LOFTUS: PSC-IBD
- LONG: Biologics and Small Molecules
- LONG: Complications of IBD
- MAHADEVAN: Pregnancy
- MARTIN: Rash
- REGUEIRO: COVID
- REGUEIRO: Perianal Fistula Management
- RUBIN: Improving Quality of Care
- RUBIN/VELAYOS: UC
- SANDBORN/LOFTUS: Crohn’s Year in Review
- SHAUKAT: Chemoprevention
- SHAUKAT: Diverticular Disease
- TAPPER: HCC
- TERRAULT/TAPPER: Year in Review
- TERRAULT:Viral Hepatitis
- TSAO: Ascites Complications
- VELAYOS: Biosimilars
Click HERE for questions or to request additional information regarding the 2023 Guild Conference.