GUILD Conference Registration Information 2023
February 19 to February 22, 2023
|EARLY REGISTRATION up to September 30, 2022||STANDARD REGISTRATION on or After October 1, 2022||VIRTUAL FEES|
|RN, NP, PA, Pharmacist||$300||$350||$350|
|GI in practice in Hawaii||$100||$100||N/A|
|Fellows/Residents/Medical Students (See Note 1)||$0||$0||$0|
|Office Personnel (See Note 3)
|Additional Exhibit Personnel||$350||$400||$400|
|Spouse / Guests (See Note 2)||$200||$250||N/A|
|Children 5 and Under||Complimentary||Complimentary||N/A|
|Children 6 – 12||$125||$125||N/A|
- 1-Proof required for residents, fellows and students.
- Spouses, guests and children are invited to join us for a daily hot breakfast buffet served from 7:00-8:00 am (in exhibit hall) and the Welcome Reception & Dinner. Spouse, guest, and children CANNOT attend lectures, lunches or workshops.
- Must state if from a Medical Office or Industry. Need names of office or company.
Cancellations / Refund Policy (Non Exhibitors):
- From the initial confirmation and up to December 15, 2022, 50% of the total registration fee will be charged.
- On or after December 16, 2022, there will be no refunds.
- There will be NO refunds for no-shows.
- Refunds will be processed thirty (30) days following the meeting. Any eligible refunds will be refunded in the manner in which fees were paid.
If for any reason, you need to cancel your registration, you are required to do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that attendee registration in non-transferable, name changes are not permitted.
Any new registration and/or name change made to a registration starting February 4, 2023 is subject to a $25 administrative fee.
Any on-site registration is subject to a $50 administrative fee.
Email questions to NMG at email@example.com.
NOTE: GUILD is not responsible for anything that occurs related to attendance of the conference.