Virtual Fees: Same as in person, except Fellows, etc.
Note 1: Comp for virtual only (Fellow, Student, Resident).
1. GUILD Conference is a 4-day, comprehensive CME activity for gastroenterologists, GI nurse practitioners and physician assistants. GUILD utilizes evidence-based data around the management of inflammatory bowel disease, liver diseases and common GI conditions. Didactic teaching, high impact interactive panels, case studies, and workshops will enhance learning. Attendees will get key, practical updates to implement immediately in their practice at home.
2. Must state if from a Medical Office or Industry. Need names of office or company.
3. Registered Spouses, guests and children are invited to join us for a hot breakfast buffet served from 7:00-8:00 am (in exhibit hall), plus welcome reception and dinner.
4. Spouse, guest, and children CANNOT attend lectures, lunches or workshops.
Cancellations/Refund Policy for Meeting Registration
1. From the initial confirmation and up to November17, 2023, 50% of the total registration fee will be charged. 2. On or after November 18th, 2023, there will be no refunds. 3. There will be NO refunds for no-shows. 4. Refunds will be processed thirty (30) days following the meeting. Any eligible refunds will be refunded in the manner in which fees were paid.
If for any reason, you need to cancel your registration, you are required to do so by emailing email@example.com.
Registrations are non-transferable up to 45 days to the start of the conference.
Late Registration Policy
Any new registrations after November 30th, 2023 is subject to a $25.00 late fee.
All On-Site registrations are subject to a $50.00 onsite fee.
You may retrieve your registration profile by entering your original email address and your password.